[Urgent] S.A.V. CoolerMaster

Statut
La discussion n'est pas ouverte à d'autres réponses

EL_Terrible

Aguerri
Salut, j'ai une alim 1000 WaTT qui est défectueuse donc je l'ai renvoyé au S.A.V. de E-Network et il me dise que ils vont l'envoyé mais que je recevrais pas l'alim avant 3 semaines !!!

Si je traite avec le S.A.V. de CoolerMaster directement est-ce que cela ira plus vite ? Merci d'avance.

Salut,

Oui c'est le plus simple, car certains constructeurs ne prennent pas en charge le matériel la première année de garantie, comme Asus par exemple, donc c'est bien mieux de voir avec eux.

Ah ouais excellent mais là faut déjà bien toucher quoi... Paye ta dremel xD

C sur, mais il fait plus que le rendre modulaire:sourire-4e62:

J'vais tester sa avec l'alim d'un pot

Dernière édition:
Re, commencer par lire par le bas , ouais c'est fou ce qu'ils sont efficace, en attendant je suis bien dans la merde... :011:

--------------------------------------------

She have not enough power because a composant in the PSU have a default !!!

She's broken ! Contact E-Network they have ALREADY test the PSU ! I can give you phone number and the name of the bill etc...

I CAN'T wait 3 weeks ! It's impossible !

Regards,
Ruiz Thibaut.

<hr id="ecxstopSpelling">From: support@coolermaster.nl
To: cute_bloody_angel@live.fr
Subject: RE: Alimentation Default
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:52:53 +0100

<style> .ExternalClass .ecxshape {;} </style> <style> </style> <style> .ExternalClass p.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoNormal {margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';} .ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass p {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';} .ExternalClass p.ecxecxmsonormal, .ExternalClass li.ecxecxmsonormal, .ExternalClass div.ecxecxmsonormal {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';} .ExternalClass p.ecxecxmsonormal1, .ExternalClass li.ecxecxmsonormal1, .ExternalClass div.ecxecxmsonormal1 {margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';} .ExternalClass span.ecxecxmsohyperlink1 {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass span.ecxecxmsohyperlinkfollowed1 {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass span.ecxecxemailstyle181 {font-family:Arial;color:navy;} .ExternalClass span.ecxEmailStyle26 {font-family:Arial;color:navy;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in;} .ExternalClass div.ecxSection1 {page:Section1;} </style> Dear Ms/Mr,

Thank you for your inquiry.

It is very strange that the 1000W PSU can not give enough power to your graphic card. It is one of the strongest PSU.
I have to follow the company policy and can not send you the PSU. I will give you warranty if the PSU is broken that is no problem but we need to test the PSU first before we ship out the new PSU to you.

Check also our:

Spare part shop: http://www.coolermaster.nl/shop/

PSU Calculator: http://www.coolermaster.outervision.com/advance.jsp

Kind regards,

Technical support

Coolermaster Europe

<hr align="center" size="2" width="100%">
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 1:10 PM
To: support@coolermaster.nl

The problem is a voltage default, because my graphic cards aren't alimented as much as they have too. And the PSU do a strange sound like a sifflement.

E-Network have already test the PSU and they have detect the problem. please i need a new PSU in 4 days ! It's very important for my work.

If you do'nt trust me you can contact directly the enterprise, no ?

For information the PSU is guaranteed.

Regards,
Ruiz Thibaut.

<hr id="ecxecxstopSpelling" align="center" size="2" width="100%">
To: cute_bloody_angel@live.fr
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:14:25 +0100

Dear Ms/Mr,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you send it to our company direct then it will also take 2-3 weeks till you got your PSU back.
Can you tell me what the problem is with your PSU?
Check also our:

Spare part shop: http://www.coolermaster.nl/shop/

PSU Calculator: http://www.coolermaster.outervision.com/advance.jsp

Kind regards,

Technical support

Coolermaster Europe

<hr align="center" size="2" width="100%">
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 4:17 PM
To: support@coolermaster.nl
Subject: Alimentation Default

Hi (sorry for my english, i'm french) I have buy a CoolerMaster Cooler Master Real Power M1000 so i have returned she in the S.A.V. of E-Network, they says me she have a default and she returned to the S.A.V. of coolermaster but they says me you have to wait 3 weeks !!! I can't wait 3 weeks because it's my working tool ! Please can you do something for me, i need help it's very important for me !

Regards,

Ruiz Thibaut

Trouve en une d'occas pas cher en dépanage, si sa urge pour toi.
je ne vois que sa
va dans un depot vente, à 10 e tu en trouve une potable pour te depaner, chez moi sa ne vaut pas plus

Mdr à une dépot vente tu me trouves une 850 950 ou 1000 watt ? J'ai une config à faire tourner aussi...

C'est vraiment des c*******...

sa se passe tjr comme sa 2 a 3 semaines moi mon casque sa a pris 3 semaines mais c'etait en Allemagne

plus tu te posera la question plus ton changement d'alim sera long , la tu es en train d'attendre pour rien plus vite tu l'envoie plus vite elle revient

pour l'alim de rechange tu as pas une vielle alim dans un pc qui traine ou un ami qui en a une c'est provisoire

Statut
La discussion n'est pas ouverte à d'autres réponses
Retour